We are preferred providers for the following insurance companies:
- Blueshield (Including Covered CA)
- All insurances that are a part of the Beech Street Network
- Cedar’s Sinai Health Associates
- Healthnet (Including Covered CA and Medi-Cal)
- United Healthcare
- All insurances that use the Multiplan Network
- Regal/Lakeside Medical Group
- Global Care IPA
- Southern California Children’s Network
- **Blue Cross (please fax a copy: front and back of your insurance card with your date of birth for pre-certification to 310-204-3175)** We are not “in-network” with Blue Cross, however we do accept the insurance. Your coverage may vary, with less or equal coverage to an “in-network” provider. Therefore, it is essential for our office to call Blue Cross in advance to avoid unexpected costs and to reduce in-office waiting time.
- We accept Medi-Cal for adults and children. However, Medi-Cal ONLY covers hearing aids for adults. Testing and other visits will have to be paid for by the patient.
Please contact us if you have other health insurance plans or questions about insurance coverage. For any insurance plan you may fax us a copy of your insurance card (front and back) and a cover sheet with your name, phone number, and birthdate in order to reduce in-office wait time on the day of your visit. Fax#: 310-204-3175.